Last NewsКабінет Міністрів поновив експорт спирту 14.05.2020 День пам’яті та примирення 08.05.2020 Спирт во благо. Как антисептики вернулись на полки украинских магазинов 08.05.2020 Результат детенизации. Укрспирт увеличил чистую прибыль на 151% 05.05.2020 Фінансовий результат ДП «Укрспирт» за перший квартал втричі перевищив… 04.05.2020
The 100 days of work of the Director of SOE “URSPYRT”, Yuriy Luchechko: Our team has chosen a development strategy that we implement every day.
Acting Director of SOE “UKRSPYRT”, Yuriy Luchechko:
“Dear friends, colleagues and partners!
I report about 100 days of my work on the post of acting Director of the SOE “UKRSPYRT”
I would like to thank the colleagues from the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food, members of the Parliament, members of industry associations, partners and journalists who closely followed our activities for supporting and helping our friendly team.
Our team has chosen a development strategy that we implement every day.
In the development strategy:
- Strategy for reforming of the SOE “UKRSPYRT” is developed
- Financial plan for 2018 is approved
- Specialists of the SOE “UKRSPYRT” have been invited to participate in the work of the Interdepartmental Commission of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade on the reforming the alcohol industry
- The lawyers of the enterprise submitted legislative proposals to the draft laws which regulate the activities of the enterprise and related branches, such as the production of biofuel, perfumery, technical liquids and vinegar: “On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts Concerning the Development of the Production of Biological Fuel” and “On Amendments to the Law of Ukraine “On the Customs Tariff of Ukraine” on the circulation of alcohol-containing products and the Tax Code of Ukraine
- Introduction of a modern accounting system and electronic document management services
- Standardization and optimization of production processes
- Cooperation with scientists and the operation of the taste panel of the enterprise has been resumed
- The export of industrial alcohol to the EU countries is doubled
- The production of state vodka for the domestic market is resumed and the first batches of products for export were shipped
In eradication of the corruption schemes during procurement:
- The procurement procedures were carried out on electronic platforms ProZorro, Smart Tender and Energy Exchange.
- The Raw materials for production were purchased directly from the agricultural producer with the minimization of transportation costs in the course of delivery to the business site
- In the 4th quarter of 2017, the SOE “UKRSPYRT” purchased wheat at the price of 4530 UAH/ton (at that time, the price of “Nibulon” LLC was 4610 UAH/ton), corn at 4250 UAH / ton (at that time, the price of “Nibulon” LLC was 5080 UAH/ton)
- The SOE “UKRSPYRT” purchased gas in December at the Ukrainian Energy Exchange at UAH 8870/m3 (Under the terms of the contract, the price of gas of NJSC “Naftogaz” is 9918 UAH/m3)
- The levels and competitive conditions are created for all market participants, the economically unreasonable discounts at which the state lost about 50 million UAH annually were eliminated